Foreigner or not Locally Practicing
1,590 USD COURSE BACKGROUND
Fascial Manipulation© is a manual therapy method that has been developed by Luigi Stecco, an Italian physiotherapist from the north of Italy. This method has evolved over the last 40 years through study and practice in the treatment of a vast caseload of musculoskeletal problems. It focuses on the fascia, in particular the deep muscular fascia, including the epimysium and the retinacula and considers that the myofascial system is a three-dimensional continuum. This method presents a complete biomechanical model that assists in deciphering the role of fascia in musculoskeletal disorders.
The mainstay of this manual method lies in the identification of a specific, localized area of the fascia in connection with a specific limited movement. Once a limited or painful movement is identified, then a specific point on the fascia is implicated and, through the appropriate manipulation of this precise part of the fascia, movement can be restored. This method allows therapists to work at a distance from the actual site of pain, which is often inflamed due to non-physiological tension.
At the end of the course, the post-graduate students will be able to evaluate musculoskeletal dysfunctions in reference to the human fascial system, and to apply the Fascial Manipulation® Level 1 method as taught by Luigi Stecco.
INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOME
At the end of the session, the students will be able to.
• Explain and Illustrate the fascial anatomy and physiology
• Apply the biomechanical model used by Luigi Stecco in evaluating and treatment of musculoskeletal dysfunctions
• Accurately perform the anatomical localization
• Registered Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Physician or any Registered Healthcare Professionals
October 17-22, 2019
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Manhattan A, Madison 101 Hotel + Tower,Aurora Blvd, corner Madison St, Brgy. Mariana, New Manila, Quezon City, Philippines.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF COURSE REGISTRATION PAYMENT
1.Strictly no onsite registration.
2. Please deposit/transfer the exact amount of fee on the account details provided in the application form sent via email. Payments less than the amount due will not be confirmed.
3. Kindly check the deadline of payment and follow the existing rate.
4. If you are applying for multiple courses or multiple participants, once registered please register and pay separately for each application. We do not allow combined application for both registration and payment transaction.
5. REFUND POLICY APPLIES ONLY TO THE FOLLOWING:
a) Participants who already paid the course but is unable to get a confirmed slot due to full slots in the course.
b) Conflict with the new schedule if there is a sudden rescheduling of the course by the organizer.
6. NO REFUND POLICY APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING:
a) Failure to attend the course on the original schedule course.
7.Original Deposit Slip/ ATM Receipt/ Online Banking Transfer should be presented with valid I.D for verification and validation to the registration committee on the day of the seminar. Failure to present such requirements will cause forfeiture of the payment.
8. All participants are required to submit document as a proof of eligibility to the course such as diploma and or professional license.
Click the register button and fill out the registration form and click submit. An email containing payment instruction will be sent to you
Pay the correct course fee(including add-ons if applicable). Follow the payment instructions that were sent in your email, Bank details are also indicated in the email sent to you
Submit your payment details by clicking the payment confirmation button on the top of this page. Fill out the payment confirmation form then click submit. An email will be sent to you.
COLORED WORKSHOP MANUAL
LUNCH AND SNACK FOR 6 DAYS
FOCUSED HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
ACCESS TO STECCO E-LEARNING PLATFORM (Videos, Publications and etc.)
Language of Instruction: English
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
2008: Graduate in Physiotherapy at the “Alma Mater Studiorum University” (Bologna - italy);
2008: First course of Fascial Manipulation for internal dysfunctions (Teachers: Luigi Stecco Carla Stecco and Antonio Stecco)
2005: Course of Fascial Manipulation, 1st and 2nd level (Teachers: Luigi Stecco and Carla Stecco)
(I attended two FM advanced courses every year from that time)
2008 - present: Physioterapist (private practice in Cesena, Italy)
July 2009 - Oct 1997: Physiotherapist for “Medoc: Sport and Work Medicine Institute” (Italy)
Nov 2006 - July 2009: Physiotherapist for “Savignanese soccer team” (italy)
Research in the “Phantom limb pain” field : clinical applications/effects of Fascial Manipulation in the treatment of the neuropathic pain. (INAIL - Centro Protesi Vigorso Institute, Bologna-italy)
“Fascial Manipulation : approach to the Lowback Pain “ (Chapter of the open access book “Multidisciplinary approach to Low back Pain, Intech publisher)